April 08, 2009

Sick of the BULLSHIT!

I am so so completely sick of this shit. I'm over it. Just because you don't have a life, does NOT mean that I dont. Just because you call and need this or tha,t does not mean we're going to do it! I had plans! A normal fucking person would ask FIRST. Just because you call and want to do whatever bullshit thing you want to do, does NOT mean I'm going to jump when you say jump. I have plans, and I'm sick of them getting fucked up just because you think my thoughts and feelings are irrelevant. Well guess what, they aren't.I'm sick of walking on eggshells because "someone" might take things the wrong way, or get insulted, or read more into something that is said. I'm sick of playing nice, pretending and putting on a facade all the time. It's very tiring. I'm not doing it ANYMORE! I'm very tired of having spend anymore time than is absolutely necessary with people who dislike me, and vice versa. With 2 kids, 2 dogs, a house to care for, and my husband leaving, my free time is limited as it is. I'm not going to waste anymore of it, trying to get people to like me. All of you, can piss off.

No comments:

Blog Archive