Things I want to do (while Rob is gone)I decided I needed projects to keep me busy while the hubs is gone..so here is what I've come up with so far
.1. I want to read the Bible. Really. It has always interested me but have never had the time or patience.
2. I want to develop and put my 1800 pictures in albums.
3. Finish the kids' baby books and scrapbooks.
4. Have a yardsale or 3, to get rid of all the extra crap we have.
5. Work on no cussing.
6. Cut out soda.
7. Get on a good schedule.
8. Take nightly walks.
9. Go to park/zoo once a week.
10. Read my books- I have a list of about 30 books I've purchased that I have never read. I want to finally have the time to read.
11. Learn to crochet or something along those lines.
12. Start taking the children back to church.
13. Inventory EVERYTHING in my house, with pictures/serial numbers/description etc. This is handy in case of fire, theft, tornado for insurance purposes.
14. Make double copies of all important documents-- for same reason as above.
I'm sure there is something on this list that I am forgetting. I'll add to it later maybe. I just need something to fill up whatever spare time I have. This sounds like a good way to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment