The one that Rob planted for me last year that is, I found it out in the yard, getting ready to bloom!
I have devoured 2 packs of Orange Tic-Tacs today. I bought a Downy Ball--http://downy.com/en_US/products/ball.jsp
I love it. I am loser when it comes to remembering to put in the fabric softener.
This week has been suspiciously productive. Last night for instance, I managed to upload over 1000 pictures onto my photobucket. I'm super impressed, now every single picture I have is safe in case my computer crashes. I also did 3 loads of laundry and cleaned the master bedroom. Today I did some yardwork, vacuumed the whole house and cleaned Liv's room up. I should get a medal. Or at least a real cool "way to go" sticker.
P.S What do you say to a rabbit who is urinating in England?
- European Rabbit!
hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment