July is almost over. Which means, it's almost August, the month that school starts.
I am sadly looking forward to it. Although it means summer comes to an end (which for those of us in the south, the warm weather won't turn until at least October), I am looking forward to the return of normal schedules, predictability, and the ability to run errands with only one kid. I guess that makes me a less than stellar mother. Eh, if you've ever been to the commi on payday, you know what I'm talking about.
We've had a pretty eventful and exhausting summer, most of our family visited at one time or another, new vehicle, new cat, daytrip to Panama City Beach, a fantastic 4th, and the oldest went home to Missouri for her own vacay. All in all, I'd say it was a success. Now, it's time for school shopping, registration, and shots (oh joy!).
No comments:
Post a Comment