Sarah

words. thoughts. ideas. rants. raves. hopes. dreams.

June 25, 2010

Dear 2010

please hurry up and go away. I've had enough, that is all.
Posted by Sarah @ 5:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I'm following..

  • hollywood farm girl
  • Molly's Blog
  • Your mercies are new every morning.
  • Caiafa Craziness...
  • Pleasantly Demented
  • BEANPOT
  • Bekah's Bites
  • kandee the make-up artist
  • Trials and tribulations of life
  • This crazy thing we call life
  • The Misti Blu Days of our lives
  • My mind. My heart. MY Life.
  • The Unexpected Adventures Of The Hoxit Family
  • Sunshine, Love, Laughter
  • My life with sweet cheeks
  • The Rantings Of A Crazy Housewife!
  • Earl and Anna
  • The Carraway's
  • My journey through this deployment plus Bryson
  • Random Ramblings of an Army WIfe
  • Head over Heels into Dog Handling
  • NG Wife's Journey Through Military Life

Blog Archive


Who I am

My photo
Sarah
Fort Benning, Georgia, United States
I'm a 26 yr old SAHM of 2. Liv, 6, and Xander, 3. We have 3 pets- Apollo the husky/full-time shedder, Rosie the pug/snorer, and Maggie the Cat. I'm married to Rob..the love of my life, my best friend. He makes me laugh like no other. We've been through it all and back again. He is the cheese to my macaroni. Fluent in sarcasm. I'm honest. Brutally honest if need be. I have an opinion to offer on everything. I'm smart but I'd rather not study my butt off to be so. I learn from people, & experiences. I despise being stared at. I'm a perfectionist. I'm very girly but I dont like girls. I love to laugh and I enjoy simple things life has to offer.. Family, friends, good times, great memories. I love my family & feel very blessed to have what I do. So this is my place to write/vent/brag/bitch/whatever. Feel free to follow, and send me cute comments. I'm a sparkly person, and I can be snarky. I'm cute, pint-sized, and full of spunk. I love everyone, and almost everyone returns the favor.
View my complete profile

Labels

  • blog (1)
  • chores (1)
  • laundry (1)
  • pictures (1)
  • school (1)
  • summer (1)
  • vacation (1)

Links

  • Facebook
  • I'm on Tumblr!

My followers (what is this, a cult?)

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by Barcin. Powered by Blogger.