Not a bad start.
I popped Xander in his stroller at 9 am, and we walked a little over a mile in 20 minutes.
It is almost 5 pm and I have had only one soda for today. Usually I’ve had probably 5 by now.
My goal is to walk 2 miles, every other day and to limit my soda intake to 2 cans or less daily.
Todays weigh in: 121lbs
Goal weight: 110
So that is 11lbs.
Tomorrow I’ll be walking in the am, and going to the gym for some cardio in the evening.
I am currently on the search for diet tips, healthy and kid friendly recipes.
Hooray for a lifestyle change, here’s hoping we can stick it out!
2 comments:
Wow, too many typos in the original, let's try again...
Hi Sarah, this may seem random, but I've been doing a lot of research online and found your blog after I saw you on AWF. My husband is about to enlist, and we are really hoping to end up at Benning. I know the chances of going where we want are slim, but he's going to be attached to a Ranger Batallion, so there's a chance. Anyway, if you're looking for something healthy that gets results, try the South Beach Diet. I started it in June and have lost 40 pounds. It's actually healthy, not just a crash diet. It's all about substituting healthier things for what you eat anyway, like whole wheat pasta, whole grain bread, stuff like that. No white flour, no sugar. The first two weeks are really strict, basically no carbs at all, but I lost 12 pounds my first two weeks. Anyway, good luck!
Post a Comment