July 27, 2010

What are you thankful for?


Once upon a time, I adopted a cute little habit from Heather V, who adopted it from someone else and so on and so on...

I think it's time to bring it back. From now on, I will aim to list at least 3 things per DAY, that I am thankful for. Posting these things, makes you sit back, think, and reflect. In turn, it always made me appreciate my life so much more.
So here it goes. Day 1!


I am thankful for
1. 2 happy, healthy, beautiful children. They really do complete me.
2. A loving, gorgeous, nerdy, dedicated husband. (who lets me peel his sunburned back) <3
3. Being happy, right now, in this moment.
4. Trips to the beach. (standing on that coast, really makes you feel small)
5. Strawberry Lime gum. It's the small stuff that makes my world go 'round.



Your turn.

2 comments:

HeatherVK said...

WOOHOO, I got a blog mention! :)

Sarah said...

You're special, in many ways :)

Blog Archive