March 29, 2009

Sunday Funday!

I love Doritos. They are simply the best things in the world.
I also love http://www.truuconfessions.com/
It makes me realize how normal my life really is. And how lucky I am. Especially after reading the wive's confessions--my husband is one lucky bastard---oh wait, I mean *I* am...
Seriously, you must check that link out.
So today is Sunday. Sunday is also known as the day I do absolutely nothing worth mentioning. :D
Rob's BCT ship date has been pushed out by 2 days. Again, the Army is WONDERFUL.
My life has honestly become a cycle, a very predictable one at that. On a normal day; Get up, Clean, Pay bills, feed kids, wonder how I'm going to pay bills, try to figure out this Army crap, please everyone, clean some more, figure out how to pay for whatever item I need, cook, play with kids, put kids in bed, fall over exhausted.
Somewhere in there I do manage to pee, read 5 lines from a magazine, down a few pepsi's and feed the dogs.
haha.
I love my life!

No comments:

Blog Archive